Friday, July 9, 2010

Futbol Fever

Too late to write this…hehe…the finals is on Sunday and the fever began almost a month back now.

So how much do I follow football? Not much to be honest but I do when I can and when I do then I do to my best.

The last posts in this label are during the 2008-2009 UEFA Champions League final I guess which was between Manchester United and Barcelona the latter winning the game. I was so happy cuz a year before to this Manchester United had won the cup defeating Chelsea the team I was supporting. It was this time I started liking Messi after his second half goal.

After that I didn’t follow the game much but then since it is 2010 FIFA World Cup, hardly anyone can be ignorant to the event. And since all roommates are following as well then it is fun to watch the match together at the apartment.

So it all began on 11th June, the event hosted in South Africa. We all didn’t miss the matches except the ones clashing with the office hours. Kept updating and searching the score for them as well when in office. It is good. People are talking about football and only football everywhere.

Discussion are now only about how that guys kicked and missed and tackled and scored and headers and Jabulani and vuvuzelas and bad referees and wins and losses and octopus paul and all and everything related to futbol and only football.

Wanted to write differently for few of the fabulous games we saw, the same day but again here is a proof of my laziness :-)

Anyways there are few matches I can’t stop myself from writing about, so will be making separate posts :D

No comments: