Saturday, May 8, 2010

Invictus

What a movie!! I just loved it.

Invictus - a very inspiring and feel good movie. If you are like on the top of some cliff ready to jump and end your frustrated life which you think is frustrated but may be it is not frustrated, then this movie can save you... believe me, it is one of those kind.

The movie is too good and how can a GOD like Clint Eastwood make not too good movies...You are the man \m/

Two best actors Morgan and Matt and one great viewer Manish...hehe

No sense writing bout the movie...all i can say is that its a real cool movie and specially when you know that this is inspired by true events then you actually start thinking perhaps life ain't bad. :D

I am the master of my fate...
I am the captain of my soul...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

surely gonna watch it ;)

Manish Mattawar said...

u'l love it...bliv me...

Sheeva said...

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of fate
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Manish Mattawar said...

this is the complete poem invictus :)

"Vedrahool" said...

is it der in our collection.. So many movies but very little time to watch .. will watch it surely..

Manish Mattawar said...

its a recent movie...we dont have in collection...but the gud print is available...