Saturday, May 8, 2010

A perfect weekend

Last weekend was superb. One of the most tiring but most joyous as well.

It was a big get together all of my dentist friends had planned. Rahul came down to Pune after a long time and fortunately most of his batch mates could manage to be there, though most of them busy with their own clinics or post graduations studies.

For me the weekend started with an adventure of a long ride to Alibagh 150 km away from Mumbai. I was in office on Friday night till 12.30 am cuz of some issue and my roommates had planned the ride. Earlier I was not in for the plan but later mood changed and I joined in. we started at around 1.30 am on 5 bikes 9 guys. I did not ride in the entire trip which obviously sounds so dumb but then that was the way it was. FYI: I am a good rider. Anyways so we reached the beach at 5 in morning and did some time pass and sipped some beer and visited the fort and came started from there at 9. At around 10.30 the guys dropped me at a highway point from where I could get the bus for Pune.

Cuz of rush I had to stand all the way for almost 3 hours and I was dozing off badly. I just prevented not to fall.

I reached pune and then we met all these guys who were waiting for me from morning and then we all went to Lavassa city in cars and it was a nice ride too except that I slept for most of the time…hehe…we spent some nice time together around 12 friends. We came back by evening and then had the awaited grand party at Amol’s place. All were very happy to see each other and it was this big get together after a long time for my dentist friends. Me, Raghuvir and Priya were the only non-medicos in the house. The party was awesome. Antiquity Blue…I love You. Everyone enjoyed their time and it was good drinks, food, music and the company :D

Not to forget there were few additional adventures of puking and then cleaning it and puking again at various places making it difficult to clean and then passing out on commode and then jokes and arguments and lot of rubbish abusive language which no one meant though and then opening the commode door thinking the guy has fainted inside and discovering that he is just defecating and having a good time…hehehe…it was an amazing night…dialogues like “if I don’t drink, I will puke”…I will remember this forever…I am still laughing hard remembering it all.

The next day we had some gaming action, pathetic bowling alley though. The atmosphere outside was really cool and then Rahul left and then I left and then I came back…hehe…yes…cuz it rained heavily and I could not get the ticket for Mumbai so I came back…coffee…some food and good night sleep.

Next day I was supposed to leave early morning but then I never saw it, when I woke up it was broad day light. Most of us had a craving for sea food and hence we went to a nice sea food restaurant and enjoyed a superb meal along with some beer :D and then we came back to Mumbai in Rohan’s car..not to forget one more nice ride.

So as I mentioned earlier it was a tiring but joyous weekend.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Parties are what weekend should always be...and if you could add friends to it, you can't beat the charm...Good that you enjoyed...

Manish Mattawar said...

well said mate :)

Elena said...

You could have saved some "pukink" and "defecating" parts :p though they made me see the whole picture lol. Anyhow, it looks like you had a lot of fun. Keep up, Manish :)))

Manish Mattawar said...

hehe...that was the real fun Ele...thnx a lot...

Unknown said...

Sure was a perfect weekend .......still in the weekend mood ;)

Unknown said...

sometimes u need to mention the driving part tooooooo ;)

Manish Mattawar said...

i did dude...that it was full of long rides...i know u were rider on the storm :D

"Vedrahool" said...

Hopin to hav dis kindda weekend again very soon...

Manish Mattawar said...

Amen !!!