Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where am I ??

Helloooo … anybody in there?
Hey, where are you man? No blog from a long time, huh?
Wassup these days? ........... That’s me to myself … hehehhe.

Hmm…man last week was so hectic specially the last two working days.
Had training (Siebel EIM) on Thursday and Friday.
As usual slept by 2.30 am on Wednesday night (oh k, its Thursday morning).
Woke up at 7 in morning to catch the 8 am bus for office.
Reached office at exact 8.50 am, there was hardly anyone else, atleast no one from my project.
Some insane person will only like to get up early in the morning in this season.
It’s right now raining in Mumbai and the atmosphere in morning is so good to sleep :-) it is psychologically so difficult to look out at the atmosphere out of our window and wake up.
Sometimes I feel, given a chance, I would have been sleeping all day, but alas!

Anyways so I reached office and then had breakfast and then attended training from 10 am till evening, then came back to desk and started working.
I was thinking that I will leave early as I came early but then according to the Murphy ’s Law, there were issues at night to look after and it made me leave by 1030 pm bus at night. I was so damn tired and sleepy, I just can’t express now.

Ok, then reached home and had dinner and all, it was again 1 am and then as I am used to sleeping late, inspite of being so tired I slept at 2 at night.
Next day again it was training so woke up at 7 again, got the bus, attended the training and then office and then somehow managed to leave by 9.30 bus.
Came back home and watched “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar” on TV :-) one of the best Bollywood Movies. So slept late again at 2.30 and then it was Saturday, lovely Saturday, woke up at 12.3o, few people bugged me up with calls, in my early morning sleep (in between 9 to 11 am…lolz) but I managed to cut it short and then slept again :-)

So Saturday was good, went to meet Ambu at airport and then had lunch with him there itself and then went to akshay’s place in Bandra and then went to buy books with him for him only and then went to Band Stand, had a walk in heavy drizzle and then had an Irish Coffee in CCD, it was too sweet :-( and then moved back home. Iqbal was going on TV so watched it. Its one of the best movies by Nagesh Kukunoor, he is really a nice director.

So again slept late night at 2.30 and then today morning woke up at 9 and went to give Simcat 5 of IMS and then it went ok except for Maths which now I am realizing is my weak area…study u motherfuc*er (I curse myself a lot)…so that’s it…and then was at home from then…didn’t bath :-) … talked with Anya and Rahulya on net itself, it was fun…ya saw one of the best movies infact this year’s best bollywood movie “Taare Zameen Par” in noon…man it’s a must watch…my eyes get wet in some of its scenes…ya then that’s all…whole day was like…AARAAM !!

Then again wasn’t feeling sleepy so thought of blogging a bit and here is the result :-) … sala dekhte hi dekhte bohaat sara likh diya bey…anyways time to sleep…office tomorrow :-(

How I fuckin hate Mondays !!

Gudnight.

No comments: