Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mama I' M Coming Home

Few more hours and then I will be on the way (in the train) to my hometown --- NAGPUR
Nagpur my love…city of oranges…city of hearts…city of joy…city of lovely people and the most important of all…city of my family and FRIENDS :-)

It has been 5 months, I haven’t been there…can you imagine….5 fuckin months…and I have not visited Nagpur even once…man its hell lot of a gap…I am just 800 km away and couldn’t manage to go to home from a real long time…but finally the wait is over…tomorrow I will be leaving and within few hours I will be there…my Karmabhumi (the place of one’s deeds).

Just 5 minutes before I got done with the packing and stuff…cuz it’s no normal vacation for me…I am going there for 11 days...man 11 days is really cool…

For the 1st time after I joined my job…that means in last 2 years this will be my longest vacation at home…hurraayyyyyy…I am so excited…so curious…so eager…so desperate…I just can't express all of it in words…I am simply happy.

It took me more than 2 hours to get my packing done along with sorting all the clothes I have…I have so many clothes…I never knew…I get so angry over myself looking at few of them…I haven’t worn them from such a long time…most of them are so dirty now…after I return there is gonna be a big task waiting for me…washing all the clothes…but leave it…right now I don’t wanna think of anything except me going home…

Home…sweet home!!

All friends are gonna be there…and it’s gonna be real fun…we gonna party real hard…yupppiiiieeeeeee…


There is gonna be no work load…no daily fucked up robotic routine…no deadlines…no issues…no tensions…

There is gonna be only fun...masti...maahol and rest after I get tired :-)

So that’s it…now time to sleep its 2.35 am…not too late for me though…lol

Mama I’M Coming Home!!

No comments: