Friday, August 29, 2008

Don’t watch Doomsday

Got this mail “Movies of 2008” and then there were many movies mentioned in it and all movies look good on their posters and probably this was the reason Rahul downloaded this movie “Doomsday”.

Alongwith Rahul and Akshay, I saw this movie at Rahul’s room, when I was in Nagpur.
Honestly I wanna tell you all who are reading this post, don’t try be a phantom like we did and watch this movie cuz this movie has got nothing in it…I tell u…when the movie begins and till the time they show title and star cast and introduction goes on…you will build up high expectations from the movie but eventually what you gonna get it is a kick on your bad ass for watching this super duper flop movie of the year 2008…

I don’t wanna tell you why the movie is bad…I don’t even know the actors or directors and I feel lucky for not knowing them :-)

In IMDB the movie has been rated as 6.2 / 10 and I wonder who the hell the voters are, probably the relatives of the actors and directors…lolz…I would rate it 1/10..may be something less if allowed.

So again I will end this post by saying “Don’t watch Dommsday”.

No comments: