Friday, August 29, 2008

Nagpur Vacation

Writing a blog after a long time.
Left for nagpur on 13th August, it was Wednesday. Met Akshay at Dadar and then we both left by Vidarbh Express.

Nagpur trip was cool.
All were there, Rahul Mandar and Arpit (this was a surprise I kept till the last moment). Everyone was happy to have it and it was indeed a sweet surprise.

We reached Nagpur on 14th at 9am in morning…then went to my home and I got freshened up and all and then we went to Arpit’s place by Autorickshaw which I never preferred in my city as we never used it when in college.
Anyways then what, we just enjoyed all the days together.

One day myself, Rahul and Akshay went to Bhandara in Rahul’s car…it was an adventurous trip…ya I remember it was Sunday 17th…We left in morning at 8 am…within city only we would have met an accident but luckily escaped it…and then while returning also we met a small accident where one van just kissed our car from side…luckily it also didn’t made any difference…means nothing happened to us inside car and nothing went wrong…everything was just fine.

So this way we went to meet Sudarshan at his place…while his mom cooked lunch for us, we guys went to a nearby place Korambi, it’s a river side chill out place…nothing we just had smoke and chitchatted a lot.

Came back and had chicken made by aunty…it was yummy and then by 3.30 noon we left and reached back home at around 6.30 pm.

It was Rakhshabandhan on 16th and my “Tai” (a marathi word for elder sister) couldn’t come to tie me Rakhi as she couldn’t get holidays from her college.
So she came on Sunday morning for the purpose and then I met her after coming back from Bhandara :-)

The same night I went with my friends to a so called pub in Nagpur “PP’s Garage”…before this I never knew that this place would turn out to be my nightmare…I had visited the place couple of times before but never had such a bad experience…We guys were there for almost 2 hours and in those 120 minutes the so called DJ just played 3 or 4 songs worth being played in a pub…the crowd there didn’t had any idea or a difference between a pub and disco…they were dancing on the songs being played as bad as some drunkard dances in a wedding band (if you know what I mean), some guys were trying to be hip by moving their hands in a hip hop action but that was just a pretence…the entire pub was rocking except guys on our table…the songs being played were mostly Hindi remixes and some as worse as “Tip Tip Barsa Pani”…that was a bullet in my heart…the muthafucka (DJ) was dancing on some Bhangada songs…the only time when all guys on our table rocked was when DJ played 3 consecutive cool songs “Fear of the Dark” “Last Resort” and “Faint”…and for these 15 minutes or so, entire public was completely quiet…and may be that was the reason DJ came back to their choice and played all the songs earlier and similar to ruin our night…the 80 % crowd was really cheap…guys dancing without their shirts...man I just can’t forget how bad it was…

Anyways we came back and I had my sleep at Mandar’s place…

One fine night after that we had a party at Mandar’s place and all those know how cool the atmosphere there is…surely know how cool the party had been…it was fuckin awesome…we had VAT 69 (bumper) and Signature (quarter). Most of us tasted VAT 69 for the 1st time and all liked it…Signature is cool…everyone knows…after midnight when we felt that we need more liquor Rahul and Mandar got one more Signature quarter and some more cigarettes…the night was cool…we talked a lot...laughed a lot (that’s the most important part for me) and then we slept off with that feeling high…

Then on Wednesday or Thursday (I don’t exactly remember) Mandar and Akshay both left for Hyderabad and Mumbai respectively...and then only I and Rahul were left :-)

The next 4 5 days till 24th I stayed all nights at my home…obviously I was with my other friends whenever possible…these days were slow and relaxing...

And now the best memory in my Nagpur vacation…my bike Yamaha RX 135…we got it repaired and then it was mixed feelings…happy for bike working now…sad that I didn’t do it from such a loooooooong time…fuckin two years….and the most important part…anger over myself…that it just costed 265 Rs…two hundred and sixty five rupees ONLY…for getting my bike started…may be there are some more maintenance to be done but for now it was just 265 and I couldn’t fuckin do it from last more than 700 days...i fuckin hate myself for this…but anyways I am very happy that I didn’t ignore it this time…and alongwith Rahul, I finally did it.

So that was it, over all my Nagpur vacation was cool, adventurous and I was more than happy as I was there after a real long span of 5 months.

6 comments:

"Vedrahool" said...

sale manya woh pp's ka alag se dalna tha be..

Unknown said...

Cool, seems finally all of you enjoyed a lot.

Congrats for the bike and I would bless the person who kicked you butt and made you sink in this idea of getting it repaired.

Dude, I can understand how you all must be feeling in PP's. But its a usual story. Go to any function and these so called DJ's play remixes in the worst possible way.

Let it be, I am feeling jealous for all of you now.

Manish Mattawar said...

the person whom u r blessing is ME man...i myself decided this time to gte my bike working..bliv me...thnx for the wishes... :-)

Manish Mattawar said...

for rahul --- wo PPs ka alag se daalne wala tha but somehow Nagpur vacation likhte wakt wahi pe bhadas nikal gayi... office me likha re blog :-)

Unknown said...

EK NUMBER HAI SIRF SALE PP'S KA ALAG SE LIKHNA THA,AUR SALE HUM ARPIT KO CHODNE GAYE THAE USKA NAHI LIKHA

Rumi's said...

congrats for ur bike dude.