Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What A Day !!

This is a blog on 29th June 2008.
Sunday.

I was in pune.
Went to meet Rumi.
I reached pune on Saturday, the day was usual.
Sunday began normally.

Rumi, me, Akshay and Veenu, we met.

1stly we went to telephone shoppee to buy the mobile for Rumi.
She wanted to buy a nice and costly cell.
We bought HTC P4350 for her. Its an awesome phone.
The piece is same like mine but it has a keyboard below it.
It comes sliding out and then you have to operate the phone horizontally.
It is too cool.
I was too excited, I guess more than Rumi :-)

Then from there we decided to go to meet Wasim, as he was operated for some minor operation of extra growing bone of his nose. Veenu was driving the santro in which we all were there.
And then at a turn, while she was taking left, there was a esteem going straight on the perpendicular road and before that car should pass Veenu took the turn and there was slight touch of the 2 vehicles.
The front bumper of santro hit the back bumper of the esteem.
Speaking the truth, our vehicle was more damaged than the front car. But the fact was that it was our mistake ;-) hehe...not completely though.

At 1st the 2 vehicles stopped.
But then the ladies from the esteem got out and started arguing.
I didn’t expect that the matter will be stretched for the time it actually got.

There was big argument between the two parties.
The worst part was that in the front car, only driver was male and all others were females.
And that’s the worst that can happen, according to me.

The females in the car started speaking so nonsense that I get irritated even now if I think of every fuckin senseless argument they were giving.
We were at the accident spot for more than half an hour.
I tried to convince the driver that these things happen...
There was just a scratch on there back bumper and it got a small dent too but I still believe it was earlier there; probably it got more bent cuz of our hit.
I tried to convince driver to take some few hundreds from us and settle the matter but that idiot was pressurized by the women and hence we all went to the near by garage to know how much actually the damage was.
We drove to the garage near by and there again we wasted another half an hour just arguing.
I was so frustrated arguing with those 3 females …I just can’t express it in words here.
The perfect hindi words or say phrases for it are “Dimaag ka dahi hona”…or “matthapacchi”.

At last when I was still giving fight to the senseless arguments of those females in front of the garage mechanics, Askhay came in between and gave the driver 1000 bucks and that was the end of the fight.

I still feel that I would have fought and settled the matter in hundreds but that’s fine.
Sometimes it’s better to just get the rid of such matters rather than staying and arguing and waste your time.

There are many things and dialogues from the incident (accident) which were too funny proving how dumb the females are, but mentioning it in words won’t create that effect.

One good thing from our side was that none of the 2 gals in car got out for the argument. :-)

Anyways after that we went to meet Wasim in hospital and then at night it was a big match…Euro Cup 2008 final between Germany and Spain.

I don’t wanna remember all of it as I feel that Germany really didn’t perform up to expectations and hence lost the match :-(

So in all the day was all about mixed feelings, excitement and happiness of buying a nice phone, adventure and frustration of an accident and then sadness of Germany losing the match.

What a Day !!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

he he...just like usual desi women...ready to argue for anything...

I also need a costly cell man... :-P

Manish Mattawar said...

hey dude...
dnt worry..u wil get it soon :D

Elena said...

"proving how dumb the females are"
WHAT?!?!?

Manish Mattawar said...

Not all Ele but many are :P

Unknown said...

I guess you should have added that... coz now it sounds like a generalization ;)

Manish Mattawar said...

oh ELE i believe in it..dont u worry...