Saturday, July 5, 2008

10 t-shirts, 5 shirts and 1 trouser

Hehe…isn’t that a weird title for the post…
Some of you may think that’s what I shopped for this weekend…
But that’s not true.
U know what it is?

It’s the count…count of clothes I washed today…lol
Ya I myself wash my clothes (my roommates too)
We had a dhobi (washerman) but we were not satisfied by his work and why we haven’t bought washing machine, I don’t kno :-)

Now everyone wash their clothes according to their comfort and feasibility.
The best way to wash clothes is to wash them asap after they get dirty with sweat or dust or something else…but wash them asap so they don’t pile up on ur ass…

But as usual I am used to let things pile up.
At Eleventh hour….u know…sometimes I feel my life started at 11th hour…hehe

Anyways…so the thing is…this is not the 1st time I have washed so many clothes at a time…but that doesn’t mean…I do it easily…

Man I woke up at 12 (its normal on weekends…I felt I woke up pretty early…lol)
I was thinking of washing clothes from few weekends but couldn’t manage…
Finally I decided that today is the big day…
I started sorting out the clothes which need the wash…and it was no surprise that almost all needed it…hehe…

Specially my t-shirts….man…I can’t tell u how dirty they got…
Rainy season is going on in mumbai…already the normal moisture content of air is so much and this causes the clothes to absorb this moisture and then the sweat mixes with it and then it forms those white marks on clothes…I guess this is cuz of the salts present in our sweat…in rainy season some more reaction happens which make these marks worse…worse like feeling YUCK when u take a look at your black t-shirts after quite a lot days…
This is my own understanding of how the marks are formed…and I m pretty sure that it's correct :-)

Anyways I took a look at my black t-shirts after a long time…I felt yuck…and then I couldn’t ignore it anymore…I had to wash them…
8 black t-shirts
2 non black t-shirts
5 formal shirts
1 formal trouser

16 fuckin clothes man…I washed them at one go…
I went inside bathroom at 5.30 pm or something and came out at about 7.30.
I took almost 90 minutes to finish the job…and then I bathed and then a relaxing sutta (sutta is a hindi slang for “cigarette”)

Right now I am alone at home.
Roommates have gone for movie…I denied cuz I knew I won’t make it and I dint want them to get late cuz of me.

Watched TV for sometime…Venus Williams beat Serena Williams in Wimbledon final… :-)
Came online for time pass but no1’s there…anyways planning to see a movie…on my laptop…time to log off…bye n tkcr.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha...Atleast you don't have trouble of cooking for yourself...Bachchu we have to take care of lot more things here...

Manish Mattawar said...

i agree dude... :-)

Unknown said...

Hi manya...nice work dude...somtimes u hav to take care of these things too...n wht anya said is imp..v have escpd frm cookin anothr tuff job to do..