Sunday, July 20, 2008

Don't watch "Kismat Konnection"

Man, u gotta take the title of this post more as a warning than a message or advice. Just don’t watch "Kismat Konnection".
I am telling you, I did it man...I fuckin watched the movie...
And I am gonna regret those 3 hours of my life for the entire lifetime...believe me...I am not exaggerating…its true…

I won’t even waste my time describing that silly movie or telling everyone that why one shall not watch the movie…just remember not to watch it, that’s all.

I have sympathy for all those who committed the same mistake which I did.
And I am happy that the other lucky fellas didn’t bear that torture of pathetic jokes and over acting and senseless story.

Man this weekend has not been good.
1stly watched that stupid movie on Saturday and then office on Sunday, anyways there were few good things too :-)

And since I have already committed the sin, it’s not important, how did I do it but actually I feel, why did I do it? :-(

Anyways time to sleep now… goodnight !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

who asked you to be Phantom and dare to see such B class Hindi movies...

Manish Mattawar said...

man..seriously...even i dnt kno...leave it now

Anonymous said...

Hey great poem so seems that ur never going to give up on smokes eh ?
Anyways nice thought or u can say lots of thought put into it, it also has some of that rockstar lyrics punch i like it . keep it up but for u its really advisable to give up
TAKE CARE ;-)