Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Smoke !! .... A self composition :-)

I simply love myself for this composition :-) Hope you too like it.
Composed this poem in office tonight (16/07/2008), when I was free between 9.30 to 10 pm :-)
Dedicated to all my smoker as well as non smoker friends.



Smoke makes me feel good
On smoke sometimes I rely
Sometimes when thoughts get heavier
I take a smoke and feel high
Now I am like a kite
Chasing my way in the sky


Some people hate cigarettes
Others spend money to buy
As everyone wants to refresh their minds
It's just different ways that they try


Somebody told me smoking kills
If man is a fish, it takes its gills
I told him, even if you wish, no fish can fly
You smoke or don’t, one day you have to fuckin die


Smoke doesn’t form a wrong impression
It doesn’t make you a bad guy
As non smokers too, commit many sins
If they say no then they fuckin lie


Life does start and so it will have to end
It starts with a 'hi' and ends with a 'goodbye'
I tell you no one ever died of smoke and no one will ever die
Time is a punisher, one day, on death bed, everyone has to lie

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Nice composition but i can disagree on principles rt? :)

Manish Mattawar said...

thnx crystal...

ya u can dis agree on the principles...after all...no 2 ppl have same principles... :-)

Arpit Khuraswar said...

Great one dude.... I liked the way you defended....

Everyone's gonnna die one day.... then live as you want....

Will go in my list of all time CLASSIC....

Manish Mattawar said...

thanks a lot bro :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey great poem so seems that ur never going to give up on smokes eh ?
Anyways nice thought or u can say lots of thought put into it, it also has some of that rockstar lyrics punch i like it . keep it up but for u its really advisable to give up
TAKE CARE ;-)

Manish Mattawar said...

thnx bro...
will give it a thought too :-)

"Vedrahool" said...

Accha hai be manya.. Mujhe woh din yaad aaya wen i was explaining u the hazards of smokin.. Mani U r right "Life does start and so it will have to end
It starts with a 'hi' and ends with a 'goodbye'
I tell you no one ever died of smoke and no one will ever die
Time is a punisher, one day, on death bed, everyone has to lie". means the ultimate truth doesnt change but yaar the same applies in other way also that Smoking kills.. its like walking on a path that we surely know where its gonna go(end) n smoking is a shortcut to it..

But ya we havnt yet done anything that we had decided..
May be thts where the fault lies..

we can defend our smoking coz we dont have any other option.. seriously, will you allow or advice sm1 who is very close to you to become an addict... We wont n we cant coz Smokers are Gentlemen(exceptions are part of any statement)..

jaane de bahot ho gaya GYAN, In the end i'll also defend myself by saying "Who cares where the hell we'll land up" (Akash in DCH)..
Bye gn TC..

Mandar said...

Nice one man.......

Nisha Iyer said...

i always used to think that A cigarette is a pipe with a fire at one end and a fool at the other..hehe,,shud say ur composition is just awesom,,amazingly awesom,,keep writing such poems,,and entertain us :)

Manish Mattawar said...

thnx nisha and rest other guys :)

Elena said...

You're writing poems!?!? Gosh! Anything else you'll amaze me with? ;)))
It's nice, really, really nice!

Manish Mattawar said...

Thanks a lot ELE...i am glad that I amaze u :)