Thursday, April 9, 2009

So ja saale...Net kahi nahi ja raha !!

Its just 6 days that I have got the connection and seriously my daily routine has become worse. I am already so nocturnal and now cuz of internet I am again stressing myself.
I need to sleep…I am sleeping for just 6 hours daily now…as you guys know I used to sleep like 9 hours on weekdays too…so 6 hours is kinda difficult…I feel so damn sleepy sometimes in office specially after lunch.

What am I doin? Even I don’t know… I am not watching many movies either…I am just downloading…ya download was something I wanted to do a lot…and I am actually doing it so…in last just 6 days I have downloaded more than 8 Gb of movies…all kinda ;-) and some moozik related stuff too…I am utilizing each penny of what I have paid…but man I need to see the movies too…think I need to revive my daily routine.

I also wanted to blog a lot…which actually I haven’t done…atleast not to my satisfaction…but now I have decided I will…I love to write.

So that is it…sleep is something I need…schedule is something I need to renew…lets wait and watch.

So lemme end with what I have started…So ja saale…Net kahi nahin ja raha !!
this is what anya told me online on the very 1st night after I got the connection :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get some sleep dude...you will hurt yourself else...

Manish Mattawar said...

ha bey ab mai dhyan deta hu ki jada jagneka nahin...