Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chadta Suraj Dheere-Dheere Dhalta hai Dhal Jaayega

This is the song which is completely on my mind from last few days. To enlighten you more about it, this is a qawali by Aziz Nazaan and it was one of the song I admired too much, much before I got introduced to rock moozik :-) and it’s a song I heard first...a real long time back.

I still remember that I was a school going kid may be of 5th or 6th standard and there used to be a Ganpati Installation in our colony and then there has to be an Orchestra on one of the days and once there was this particular set of guys who sang this song. I still remember that they all were sitting down in a typical qawali singing postion with their handkerchiefs on their heads. And when they started singing, I caught almost all the lines and got lost in the song.

After that I never heard the song again but then thanks to Arpit’s Dad that he has a great music collection and once in my college life I found one CD with all famous qawalis and then I again got introduced to this beautiful song and then I got so fuckin addicted to it, used to hear it like at least 3 4 times a day and then one day these guys got almost irritated and I guess they hid that CD somewhere and then I could not find it anywhere and again I almost forgot the song. But by this matured time of college life I could get the message conveyed by the song, its wordings and the deepest meaning of life I have ever read and it just got inscribed in my mind permanently.

I never forgot the song but could not get it from anywhere, I won't say I tried too much but then just like that.

And then few days back while discussing with one of my friend(Jaya) again I remembered it and then since now I have internet access, before I could again forget it I just got it from net, as I believe there is no single thing you cannot find on net and the only god I believe is GOOGLE.

Now this is the only hindi song in my iPOD (actually urdu) and man I listen to it like twice a day at least and it makes me feel great.

All those reading this post I would like to recommend this song to u. Just try it once and I bet you won't disagree with the message passed and the beautiful meaningful way in which the entire span of human life has been described by the lyricist and the depth in the voice of the singer.

That’s all I can say…I just love this qawali.

Chadta Suraj Dheere-Dheere Dhalta hai Dhal Jaayega

Just click here to view and hear the song on youtube and you can get the lyrics from anywhere on net.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah who can forget this song...But I never knew that one of these guys stashed it somewhere...:D

Manish Mattawar said...

That's just my guess man...

Arpit Khuraswar said...

I reaaly dont remember anyone hiding it.... but ya the song has really good lyrics...

Manish Mattawar said...

hmmm...i alws thot that u guys hid it...dekhta hun...next time nagpur jaunga toh dhundhta hun :D

Unknown said...

Hi
Can you send this song to me. I have searched this song here and there but could not find. Shall be thankful to you. Regards. asinha4858@gmail.com

bhiru said...

Hi
This qawali is one of the top most listed in the world. I am very thankful to Mr Nazim who wrote so meaningful sentencein this qawali