Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Something more bout ME...

Few key words to describe me.... MANISH MAHADEO MATTAWAR....are...Rock moozik...cute babies (babies are alws cute..i kno)...FRIENDS (The only unmentioned basic necessity in books)...and few less imp things than these...

.i m typical die hard rock fan...but then to mention the truth...rock fans are never typical...they are diff in thr own way....neways wont go into depth...may be will mention in another blog :-)

FRIENDS...now how to say..wat to say...its so difficult to describe all ur feelings with the help of just 26 alphabets available...for me this word have been the most imp part of my life...may be sometimes more imp than family...but better not to compare...i have huge number of fnds...as i mentioned myself as an amiable guy..its obvious..but then more imp is the importance u give to them..they shud too...nd i do get that...

I have been the personality whu can be called as "laughter booster"...nopes...i m no clown...but then the basic funda of my life have been..that...if i be wid my fnds...or for dat matter even a stranger...then that person shud njoy my company...i blive in making ppl laugh and laughing wid them... it has been well said "u dont stop laughin cuz u get old...but...u get old cuz u stop laughin" ....neways laughter has been nd will alws remain the unseperable part of my life.... :)

The oder more imp thing dat i find in myself...for wich my fnds love my company..or need my company....is dat i alws lend an ear if some1s talking...i rmbr many incidences when i cud see my fnds down depressed..needing sm1 to talk to...and i have been thr...wid them..till the time...they cheer up...nd this is the reason i feel that i have alws had some1 to hear me and understand me when i express my state of despair...

The only reason i feel i have the maturity or understanding to understand oders' problem is the struggle i have faced in my life...or came across the situations the ppl come and feel depressed...i certainly blive that "unless and untill u go thru somthing...u can never understand or even imagine how must it be feeling like !!"

Oder than this what i like is not very extra ordinary....freaking out wid fnds....movies...surfing...chatting...wrinting diary...minesweeper...and now a days blogging… :-)

No comments: