Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How it all started... (bout Rock Moozik !!)

A blur image I remember, v all guyz were sitting infront of Arpit's comp, when one of our fnd brought a cd "Making of Hybrid Theory by LINKIN PARK". I wasn’t aware that in future the band will become my fav band. I still rmbr the song which i heard first..."Points of authority"..which later became my fav song even...I was totally influenced by the genre of moozik the band plays...This i mention as the first rock band i heard...I was never into rock moozik...But then that day changed my moozik taste.... When i heard the song for the 1st time, I was able to catch the few lines...which I can guarantee every1 amongst us will agree with...it goes like...

"u like to think...u were never wrong"
"u want to act like...u r some1"
"u want sm1 to hurt like u..."
"u want to share what u have been thru.."

"u live what u've learnt..."

And I liked these lines so much that they became the description for my blog even…Gradually I became a die hard fan of the band..and now thr is no song i havent heard by the band...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.