Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Me Myself and Who Else...?

I was always fond of writing something dat comes to my mind.
I wrote diary for a long time almost more than 2 years.
Dunno I shud call it a long time or not, but for me it ws.
I wrote it from my 1st year engineering to 3rd year engineering, oh goodness, I did it for 3 years I guess ;-)
And later if something came to my mind, I wrote it quite a few times as notes in my mobile phone.
But now the world is so hi-tech that u can maintain ur own online diary, so why not to run at the same pace, and dats why I think I m here.
This is the place where my fnds and some1 else if interested will come to know me more and I think may be sometimes when I alone will read my own posts, maybe I will discover something about me, which I never felt or did before. This is what I experienced when I used to read my diary.
So this is the place to know everything in the known universe about Me, Myself and Who Else…?

No comments: