Thursday, October 22, 2009

12 Angry Men ... See it now if you haven't

It is exactly 2.50 am right now when I am starting writing this…
Will make it short and sweet…

Few minutes back the movie ended “12 Angry Men”, I am speechless…I just don’t have enough words to describe how good a movie can be.

I am so pleased and glad and happy and excited that I gotta see this movie, I am a movie freak and believe me movies keep me alive and ticking and going and this one…this one was nothing but simply awesome…if you haven’t seen this you are missing something.

I just wonder it’s like 52 years old movie and the plot, the direction, the actors, the dialogues…man movies last till eternity, good movies like this one are made for everyone and must must must must watch…if I ever get a chance to open a university then movies would be in curriculum and this one would be one of the best lectures, students would get
:)

I feel like calling some of the close friends and sharing my excitement with them but its too late now…I should sleep.

Goodnight and keep rocking \m/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are u talkind about 2aankhen.. 12barahaat hehehe