Thursday, September 10, 2009

Metallica… GODS of Metal

Jus came back from one of the best nights in Mumbai…

A band named “blind image” from Chennai had a Metallica tribute in the Aura pub in Powai Hiranandani….and believe me it rocked like Hell there…
Interesting thing was the guitarist who played alongwith the band (not a part of band) was from my hometown Nagpur…Daniel (Danny) … I have been listening to this guy from my 1st year as he was a regular participant of the Rock Show we organized in Aarohi… :D and believe me he plays awesome guitar…

The night started with some OCs by the band and then a 13 year old gal played some songs…it was all OK…but then came the time to Rock…They started with “The four horsemen” and then “Master of Puppets” (this is the one of the best best bestest song ever) \m/ and then “Creeping Death” this too fuckin rock…

In between there were some more OCs by the band and few songs by “The Lamb of God” and “Slayer”.

All time it was Whiskey, Beer, Headbang, BodyBang and moshpit…madarchod …maja aa gaya :D

It was a fuckin beautiful night :D

Reached home sometime back and now time to sleep as last night slept at 6 am, only for 5 hours…body and neck is already aching … hehehe but its all fine for You Gods…

Metallica… you rock \m/

Please come to India once and make my life…


** A real important post is gonna be published asap...on how I screwed myself on Last Saturday night...hehe

No comments: