Sunday, July 12, 2009

No MBA this year :-(

Just now on DTE website they have put up the list of the colleges with the seats distribution structure and this year there is no seat for NT1 in any of the 2 colleges I was aiming for...neither JB nor Sydneham, on rotation basis the seats have gone to NT2 candidates this year…so finally the result is out before it was supposed to be and I am not gonna get into MBA this year…so that’s it.

Ya a bit depressed…may be quite depressed but there is no use or say no option…but it’s fine…life never stops and you have to go ahead with all the failures either carrying them as burden or just forgetting them and making a new start…and that’s what I am gonna do…forgetting everything and moving ahead :-)

So friends don’t worry I am cool…means I will be soon.

Tkcr…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's OK dude...I know its a big setback but you can go for it again and there are other ventures too which you can follow.

Mandar said...

its okie dost.........hota hai yeh sab...now go for the second options tht you told us...

"Vedrahool" said...

its a real late comment but hav already conveyed my feelings...