Thursday, July 9, 2009

Frustration of office life

Today I have dropped a mail to my PM requesting him to discuss my future prospects in my project…actually I am not getting much work of my technology and then whatever I am getting is too less to consume my abilities…also after completing more than 3 years in an organization now I have started getting a big desperation for going onsite too…

One way out of this fucked up situation is the CET final seat allotment process which is actually being delayed a lot by the government. If I get lucky there its gonna be wonderful :D

Actually I was holding…infact I am holding this frustration from quite a long time inside me which has kinda made me a pessimist…which I hate to be…so finally today I have asked my PM to discuss my future plans with me…but he has delayed the meeting to Monday…so lets see what happens…

** actually the story is very long and its no use writing all of it here…the main issue is I am really frustrated regarding my career and I am not consumed.

No comments: