Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sachin “GOD” Tendulkar


What a perfect day to write about GOD…yes GOD…I can’t think of any other word for this person.
I am high on happiness today.
It’s been almost one hour now but my goosebumps are not leaving me…
I am lucky…very lucky…

At about 5 pm I was at home and surfing net, dint care to see the match score. India VS South Africa.
After sometime I remembered some one mentioned in office that Sachin had scored another century…I simply opened the scorecard online and that was it…I got the shock of life…the most lovely shock…I saw Sachin’s score as 197…My breath stopped, believe me, it did. I went on to see the news and then I realized that the life was about to get more lovely and sweeeeeeet.

I actually thought match was over and Sachin scored 197 Not Out which was a world record anyways…but then I came to know Dude is still playing.

Oh goodness…I just cant express watching those last 7 balls of the match.

I simply saved myself from being called the unluckiest motherfucker sitting at home surfing internet while GOD was making miracles there making the WORLD RECORD of 200 runs in ODI.

I have lived my life. Sachin, you are the phenomenon. You are simply the BEST.
It’s not only the scores but your modesty and humble nature which keep u at the top of the world. You have created history and I know that there is more to come.

I am simply high on happiness today. Don’t need nothing to get more high. GOD I have got a new mantra for u…its called “Om Namah Sachinaay… Om Namah Sachinaay…”

Please say it aloud… :-)

Love you Sachin.

Image courtsesy :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/8534309.stm
*** Heard a lot about twitter and hence joining it today.

3 comments:

Upkar Raut said...

Indeed!!!!
Its good that the Headline today is what we discussed yesterday. Else, I would have really missed u yaar... :)

Manish Mattawar said...

Hehe...yeah actually i wud have protested if the headline wud have been anything different... :D

Unknown said...

It's so much fun to watch him play that way everyday...
I couldn't help smiling all day after his double ton...