Sunday, December 20, 2009

R.I.P. Brittany


Brittany Murphy...a very young talented Hollywood actress passed away just sometime back and its a big loss for Hollywood.

Though I have seen few of her movies...but I fell in love with her when I saw "Uptown Girls" few years back...for me she was one of the cutest face ever and her smile was simply the best...

Rest In Peace dear and love you a lot forever.
You will always be there in our memories...Miss U... :-(


**Image Courtesy :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany_Murphy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Manish Mattawar said...

hey anonymous...wats ur name :D

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Manish Mattawar said...

wud appreciate if anonymous mentions name next time :)
wc anyways...