Sunday, November 15, 2009

Congratulations Anya :-)

This post is just to express my happiness for Aniruddha better known as Anya…as he has got a job today…and what else can be a better day to write about him :D

I was sleeping when Rahul called me up and Anya was on conference from US and Anya told us the good news. I was about to hang up the call as I was too sleepy but after Anya shared the news there was a wave of excitement and happiness in me.

Those who don’t know Anya, please visit his blog by clicking here.

A brief introduction from me would be…I know this dude from like past 21 years now and we have been together all the time…nothing like a gap of 5 6 yrs of education in between or anything else…Anya went to US for doing Masters on 27th July 2006 (it was my birthday :D) and after he completed his Masters the recession hit the globe in late 2008 and it was a real bad time for all the students passing that year and one of them was our dude.

Honestly speaking I always felt that studying in US is a privilege and you have the best time in your life and life is all fun but it was when Anya went through his phase and I realized that its no all time fun but you have to be so self dependant and manage so many big things at a time like studies and part time jobs and cooking and relationships and what not and you can actually get screwed somewhere if you don’t be strong.

No doubt he has been a source of inspiration when I used to get frustrated due to some not very big problems here in India…better when we guys used to get frustrated :D

Anyways sad scenes apart, today I am really happy for this dude getting something he really deserves, bit late though. I am sure many better things are yet to happen.

I have been informing all my friends from morning and everyone is happy for Anya... :)

Take care mate :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks mate...The life started for me finally... :D

Manish Mattawar said...

yeah dude...best luck :)