Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Addicted to Mafia Wars :)

And before I sleep, a confession, I have really got addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook…I just do nothing these days when at home, just be online and play MW…spend all my energy and stamina (these are MW jargons) and then wait for the same to refill…the game is really addictive, I know most of you will agree :)

The game is about forming a mafia with you friends on facebook and then just playing a virtual Mafia War…doing illegal jobs…attacking other Dons...robbing them…declaring war within your own mafia…buying properties and some businesses and much much more :D also you have your mafia at two places New York and Cuba…its all very interesting at least till now and I am sure its gonna be the same atleast till you become the top mafia which is really a fars cry for me…I am on level 182 right now and top mafia people are above level 4000 … hehe…

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

meeeee tooooo ....gotta fuckin concentrate on my exams