Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad


Today is the 30th wedding anniversary of my mom & dad…
actually…wishing each other on such special occasion including birthdays is not something we have been doing in our family…it has been all very mutual…ya but it never changed the importance of the day :-)
I called them in the morning and the call must have lasted hardly for 5 minutes and I spoke to both of them and wished them before cutting the call…

I don’t have much to write about this occasion…the only thing I wonder is that how can someone spend thirrrtttyyyyyy years together…not even wonder but rather I get a thot that isn’t that a real big deal...atleast for my generation…like we guys sometimes get bored of someone in just few days man and then marrying a gal and being with her for all your lifetime according to the oath taken at the time of marriage…that’s gonna be real big deal man…may be time will decide it better…rather than me spending time imagining stupid things bout it…hehe…

So Mom & Dad … I know you never gonna read this … But still… A very happy wedding anniversary to both of you…you actually have been real great and special mom & dad…I cannot imagine my life without the freedom I have got from you and the way you have actually let me be what I have been without trying or forcing me to become someone ideal…believe me my love for you was never less even a bit…and I accept it with a little guilt that I have never expressed that when we be together but I know and this is the best thing of my life…I know that you two too understand it… love u !!

P.S. :- The pic must hv been taken within a year after getin married smwhr in 1979 - 80...look at my dad...long hair huh !! and they always scold me when I let my hair grow long...hehe.

5 comments:

Freakzillaron said...

dude on thing is for sure...uncle looks like a real dude ekdum 70`s ka morrison hairdo and all...bhari hai kuch sikh unse takle ;)

Manish Mattawar said...

i completely agree with u dude... :)

"Vedrahool" said...

bahot senti ho gaya re tu.. Sale ghar pe to rehta nahi hai.. Neways tu bhi bahot bada sansari hone wala hai, infact hai.. Newys Congrts to ur mom n dad.. N waise yeh pic maine pehle bhi dekha hai..Bhari hairstyle..

Manish Mattawar said...

hehe...kaheka sansari bey...kuch bhi bakkta hain....newys thoda sa senti hota hun mai sale kabhi kabhi...

Arpit Khuraswar said...

Saale itna senti kab hua tha re tu..... baki tera hair-style wala point ekdam sahi hai.... maine uncle ka wo photu pehle bhi dekha tha but kabhi wo cheez observe nahi ki....