Thursday, September 4, 2008

WALL – E

WALL – E is a must must must watch movie for all…many people think that animated movies are only for children but I tell you honestly…if you also think the same then either you lack something in your life or you never gave it a try…

Few years ago may be 2 years ago I was one of the above mentioned category…I never tried any animated movie and actually used to feel…kya bey…cartoon hi toh hain…(what’s in it…just cartoons)…but then I gave it a try…thanks to Rahul for this…I guess my 1st animated movie was Monster House or may be Happy Feet…and then I just loved them…I came to know how ahead America is in using technology…how they have gone way far ahead of us to produce movies…to give cartoons emotions and power of expressing emotions…may be better than us…human beings…WALL – E is another example of the same thing.

I don’t wanna write much about the movie as all I have got are my feelings and its really difficult to describe them in words here…this movie is the best animated movie ever produced…and WALL – E is the best animated character…he is damn cute…damn emotional and all his expressions…I just cant write it in words…even now I am getting excited thinking of the movie…I saw it yesterday in Pune with Rumi, Veenu and Akshay.

The animation is FLAWLESS…simply and absolutely flawless…I dream of day when such kinda movies will be produced in my India.

Anyways…the movie is a story of WALL – E ((Waste Allocation Load Lifter – Earth-Class) and EVE (Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator), but its not just the story about these two…it’s a very conceptual movie about what may be possible in future may be 1000 years later…there is one more cute robot in the movie named M-O who cleans all the filth wherever he finds it…but WALL – E is the cutest of all. And the voice given by Ben Burtt is so sweeeeet… :-)

I rate the movie as 9/10 and its no surprise that movie has been rated as 8.7/10 in IMDB and stands 29th in the list of IMDB top 250 Movies.
Hats off to the director Andrew Stanton.

EVEEEEE (WALL – E style)

4 comments:

"Vedrahool" said...

Ya boss bahot hi sexy movie hai... aur sale aisi movie agar kabhi India me bani wid original story n animation frm India only.. to main yeh country chhod dunga thinking that ke main kisi aur Country me hu..
I love my India and yaha ke logo ki Chorgiri...

neways its seriously a must watch movie.. tune kaha pe dekhi..?

Unknown said...

at last you get to see some great animations. there are more dude.

search for them and have a gala time...

Unknown said...

abe eveee nahi eveaaaa hai

Manish Mattawar said...

@rahul:- beta ek din aayega jab udhar k log apne yaha se movies churayenge...lolz

@anya:- abe anya the journey ahs just begun...i now watch all the new animated movies...

@akshay:- abe wo eveee hi hain...he stress on the last syllable so much dat it sounds like evaaa...