Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kluesless...Fundoo Timepass !!

Hi friends,
This is the 1st time I am writing bout Klueless in my blog.
For the beginners, klueless is one of the best online games available.
It is a part of IIM Indore’s annual festival IRIS.

Till date Klueless(1), Klueless2 and Klueless3 have been released.

Few days back, I completed Klueless 3.

The best part of Klueless is that it passes the firewall of most IT companies, lol.

Klueless is a very enticing game.
A single word for it is “addiction”.
You get addicted to it and then no matter what oder work or study responsibilities u have, u 1st wanna complte the damn game.
Its too frustrating when u cant get thru the clues on various blogs and stil find urself in the middle of nthng.
This is the 1st motto for this blog.
I will be writing 2 separate blogs named Klueless 3 Hints (Klueless3 Hints) and Klueless 3 Answers (Klueless3 Answers).

Believe me Klueless is the game where you will come to a point of begging for the answer.

At few points I was too desperate to search for Klueless3 answers on google but cudnt get anything. Hope my blog helps some of u.

There are blogs available with direct answers for Klueless1 and Klueless2.

I will try my best to write/reply the hints in a way so that the players won’t need to look for the answers directly.

My 1st blog will be about Klueless3 and later I will be writing the same 2 blogs for Klueless1.

Klueless2 is quite different from 1 and 3. In it you have to play Sherlock Homes and solve a case. As compared to oder 2, I found it bit boring, but rmbr I said “as compared to”, oderwise no Klueless has been boring.

Most imp tip:-
A webpage consist of 4 imp things:-
1. url
2. page title – smthing written after the IE logo on the topmost left corner on screen.
3. source code.
4. the matter u see on webpage…smtimes thr are hidden things too…

So guys here comes my 1st blog.

No comments: